Here's the finished model for what I've been working on here and there for the past week or two. I built her in a program called Maya (a 3D package used by the big-time animation studios), and I will be taking her into ZBrush (another big program used for digital sculpting) to pose her into the position from the original drawing by Oscar Jimenez Vargas.
I'm so glad to have had the privilege of modeling this character. She has such an appealing design, and Oscar is such a talented designer. So cool. I'm excited for the next round of models I'll be doing!
Keep at what you're passionate about. Before going to BYU, I couldn't do nearly what I can now, and I would not have been able to survive professionally. Through hard work and dedication, I have been able to build my skills, and hope to achieve full-time employment status in animated feature film.
As always, I'd love to hear what you think, but also, what are you passionate about? What keeps you motivated? You have a dream, you've got to reach out and grab it.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment