Pages

22 March 2014

Scarlett's steps



Scarlett has OFFICIALLY taken her first steps!!  We're allowed to call it official before we have video evidence of it, right?  Yeah, I think so!  I figured since I couldn't catch it on video, I might as well animate it.  Here she is walking.

This morning, she was sitting on the kitchen floor and decided to stand up.  Well, she was too far away from the fridge to grab it and support herself, so she took two little steps forward and grabbed hold of it.  She looked back and did her contorted little smiley snort-face, thing.

This afternoon, she had a similar situation, but in her bedroom.  She was a good foot and a half away from the ledge she wanted to hold on to, so she took a couple of steps forward and grabbed on to support herself.  Such a neat amount of progress in this baby girl!  She'll make us sorry to see her walking around before too long . . . 

1 comment: