If I were to conquer kingdoms,
or sail the seven seas,
even read all the books and gain knowledge without bounds,
nothing is more rewarding than being married to you.
If riches abounded,
and I owned land with no end,
if my harvest were surplus,
I would be of no worth if I didn't have you.
If I went up to space just to be with the stars,
or walked fields of lavender surrounded by rolling green hills,
even if I lived under the sea with the fishes and their beauty,
nowhere is as beautiful as wherever you are.
If nectar were my cup,
and sweet rolls my dish,
if all my world were made of gumdrops and jelly delights,
nothing could taste sweeter than your gentle kiss.
As beautiful as the night sky is,
and the tranquility fireflies bring,
even the sparkle of diamonds on black felt
don't sparkle and shimmer as your heavenly eyes.
When I dream, I yearn to wake up.
When I leave, I long to return.
I ever wish my loneliness to end,
and return to your warming embrace.
You are worth every struggle,
though we may face defeat,
nothing is more rewarding
than what we have.
I am yours.
You are mine.
I love you forever,
that will never change.
Though the world grow old and pass on,
our love eternally remains.
No comments:
Post a Comment